2017 Robot - Salvo
With the 2017 season underway team HYPE had a blast with competing at FLR and SBPLI and while we will not be attending championships we are looking to continue our season at a few off-season events.
At the Finger Lakes Regional we fought hard and finished the qualification matches in 29th. Luckily we were picked by the sixth alliance and made it to semi-finals.
At the Long Island Regional we had a great round of qualifying matches, placing 14th overall. Being picked by the fourth alliance we gave the fifth alliance a good run for their money but in the end we were defeated in quarter-finals. We ended the competition taking the fifth highest offensive power rating.
- Fast, six wheel, two CIM drivetrain allows for easy and well-controlled maneuverability
- Active gear mechanism with floor pickup makes gear cycles quick and effective
- Fuel can be shot easily and efficiently with a PID controlled shooter
- Helix feeder design feeds fuel into the shooter with maximum efficiency
- Heavy base makes defense almost impossible to counter